Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Entrepreneurship
The Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Entrepreneurship will help students develop an entrepreneurial approach enabling them to launch new ventures, manage and grow small businesses, and create strategic business plans.
- Complete the General University Requirements for Occupational Endorsement Certificates.
- Complete the following major requirements with a minimum grade of C:
|BA A166||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management||3|
|BA A286||Entrepreneurship and Innovation||3|
|BA A386||The Startup Venture||3|
|Complete 9 credits from the following: 1||9|
|Introduction to Alaska Native Business|
|Introduction to Real Estate Management|
|Fundamentals of Supervision|
|Computer Concepts in Business|
Some of these courses have prerequisites or require a placement exam prior to registration. Please see an advisor for assistance.
A minimum of 18 credits is required for this certificate.
Students graduating with the Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Entrepreneurship will be able to:
- Develop the framework to create an effective business plan for a startup.
- Identify and evaluate new business, marketing, and technology opportunities.
- Choose the best financing options and prepare the necessary materials for potential investor funding.