Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Operations
The Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Operations is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation for students who want to initiate or develop a career path in logistics and supply chain operations without having to commit to lengthier educational programs. All credits earned toward the occupational endorsement certificate are transferable to both the Undergraduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Operations and the Associate of Applied Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Operations.
- Satisfy the General University Requirements for Occupational Endorsement Certificates.
- Complete the Program Requirements below with a grade of C or better in all courses required for the certificate.
|LGOP A110||Logistics, Information Systems and Customer Service||3|
|LGOP A120||Warehouse and Inventory Control Operations||3|
|LGOP A125||Transportation Services||3|
|LGOP A160||Purchasing and Supply Management||3|
|LGOP A235||Transport Operations Management||3|
A total of 15 credits is required for this certificate.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with an Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Operations will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of logistics and supply chain operations in today’s business environment.
- Perform inventory control analyses used to improve supply chain efficiency.
- Demonstrate the impact of logistics and supply chain operations on an organization’s bottom line.
- Demonstrate skills in data mining in supply chain topics and sources.
- Explain the role of transportation in Alaska’s economy.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.