Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Cisco-Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Students should meet with CNT faculty concerning what courses to take each semester as well as general degree planning.
- Satisfy the General University Requirements for Occupational Endorsement Certificates.
- Complete the program requirements below.
- Earn a satisfactory grade (C or higher) in all Program Requirements.
|CNT A170||CCNA 1||4|
|CNT A261||CCNA 2||4|
|CNT A270||CCNA 3||4|
|CNT A271||CCNA 4||4|
A total of 16 credits is required for the occupational endorsement certificate.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this occupational endorsement certificate program, students are able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Cisco router installation, configuration and troubleshooting in multi-protocol inter-networks.
- Proficiency in Cisco switch and VLAN installation, configuration and troubleshooting in multi-protocol inter-networks.
- Competency in entry-level tasks of planning, design, installation, operation and troubleshooting Ethernet and TCP/IP networks.