Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Cisco-Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Students should meet with CNT faculty concerning what courses to take each semester as well as general degree planning.
- Satisfy the General University Requirements for Occupational Endorsement Certificates.
- Complete the program requirements below.
- Earn a satisfactory grade (C or higher) in all Program Requirements.
|CNT A170||CCNA 1||4|
|CNT A261||CCNA 2||4|
|CNT A270||CCNA 3||4|
|CNT A271||CCNA 4||4|
A total of 16 credits is required for the occupational endorsement certificate.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with an Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) will be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Cisco router installation, configuration and troubleshooting in multi-protocol inter-networks.
- Proficiency in Cisco switch and VLAN installation, configuration and troubleshooting in multi-protocol inter-networks.
- Competency in entry-level tasks of planning, design, installation, operation and troubleshooting Ethernet and TCP/IP networks.