Please note: The Bachelors of Arts in Early Childhood Education and in
Elementary Education, the Post-Baccalaureate Certificates in Early Childhood
and in Elementary Education, the Graduate Certificate in Special Education
(K-12) initial licensure track, the Master of Arts in Teaching, and the
Master of Education in Early Childhood Special Education initial licensure
track no longer hold specialized accreditation from the National Council
for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) as of December 31, 2018.
The Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Public Communications voluntarily withdrew from specialized accreditation by the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications (ACEJMC).
Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Cisco-Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Students should meet with CNT faculty concerning what courses to take each semester as well as general degree planning.
- Satisfy the General University Requirements for Occupational Endorsement Certificates.
- Complete the program requirements below.
- Earn a satisfactory grade (C or higher) in all Program Requirements.
|CNT A170||CCNA 1||4|
|CNT A261||CCNA 2||4|
|CNT A270||CCNA 3||4|
|CNT A271||CCNA 4||4|
A total of 16 credits is required for the occupational endorsement certificate.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with an Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) will be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Cisco router installation, configuration and troubleshooting in multi-protocol inter-networks.
- Proficiency in Cisco switch and VLAN installation, configuration and troubleshooting in multi-protocol inter-networks.
- Competency in entry-level tasks of planning, design, installation, operation and troubleshooting Ethernet and TCP/IP networks.