Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Millwright
This program is delivered only through Prince William Sound College.
- Satisfy the General University Requirements for Occupational Endorsement Certificates.
- Complete the program requirements below.
|ITEC A101||Hazwoper 24 Hour||1.5|
|ITEC A111||Millwright Level I||4|
|ITEC A112||Millwright Level II||4|
|ITEC A125||Confined Space Awareness||0.5|
|ITEC A211||Millwright Level III||5|
|ITEC A212||Millwright Level IV||5|
|ITEC A213||Millwright Level V||5|
A total of 25 credits is required for the certificate.
Students graduating with an Occupational Endorsement in Millwright will be able to:
- Perform job related tasks following industry-recognized safety practices and techniques;
- Analyze, set-up, and operate mechanical equipment to perform efficiently and accurately;
- Demonstrate professional behaviors and attitudes when working alone or as a member of a team; and
- Clearly communicate technical information and data verbally, in writing, mathematically, and visually when required to complete job assignments.