Dispute Resolution Procedures Related to Student Employment Decisions

If student employees are unable to resolve an employment action directly with their supervisor, they can contact University of Alaska Human Resources for assistance. Student employees can also utilize the UA Confidential Hotline to submit a complaint anonymously. For disputes related to student employment, refer to Regents’ Policy 09.05 and its corresponding University Regulation on employment of students.