General University Requirements
- Students must be admitted to the program and must complete the degree requirements listed in the Associate of Arts program description.
- Students must complete at least 15 credits in residence. Additional residency credit requirements, to meet program accreditation standards, may be established.
- Students must earn a cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 (C) at UAA.
- Controlling Catalog:
- Students may elect to graduate under the requirements of any catalog in effect during the five years of formal acceptance.
- If the requirements for an associate degree, as specified in the entry-year catalog, are not met within five years of formal acceptance into the program, admission expires and the student must reapply for admission and meet the admission and graduation requirements in effect at the time of formal acceptance.
- Students must complete a minimum of 60 credits at the 100 level or above for an AA degree.
See the complete Associate of Arts program description under the College of Arts and Sciences.